Only Available in Canada and Mexico
High Efficiency Air-flow: Equipped with patented design wind-guide cone. Produces less drag and faster exhaust. Prevents rain or wind from flowing backward.
A self-contained axial-flow multi purpose solar wall ventilating fan, taking advantage of natural solar energy, making high efficient yet quiet ventilation with a top grade brushless motor. An energy-saving ventilation solution for a healthy and comfortable environment!
Retrofits into existing gable vent hole or with new
hole cut to 36.8 cm (14.5 in.)
- Removes moisture and harmful
mold and mildew
- Extends lifespan of roofing materials
- Reduces strain on air-conditioners
- Balances indoor temperature
Features & Specs
40W solar panel
Polycrystalline size: 49.5×49.5×2.5 cm (19.5×19.5×1 in.)
17.8cm (7’’) Composite fan blades (nylon and fiberglass), 7 pcs. with aluminum shaft sleeve.
Galvanized steel with anti-rust, anti-UV powder coating.
Front side aluminum guard
10 m (30 ft.) length cable to connect solar panel and fan.
36.6×36.6×17.5 cm (14.5×14.5.x6.9 in.)
49.5×49.5×29 cm (19.5×19.5×11.4 in.)
22 kg. (48.5 lbs.)
Attics, Garages Crawl spaces, Barns, Greenhouses, Log Cabins
Thermal Auto Shut-off Switch
Set to 25C/77F (on); 18C/64F (off)
8.6 cm (3.4 in.) diameter
Pure copper, high quality ball bearing
Motor Intrusion Protection
IP68 (Waterproof and dustproof)
*Due to lack of industry standards, CFM is often quoted as the maximum peak output of a bare fan in laboratory conditions. iSolar CFM is representative of its fully-integrated units operating in typical attic conditions.
HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler
iSolar Attic Fan is the Way to Go!
“We installed 2 fans on our home and have enjoyed a dramatic temperature drop on our second floor. It’s nice to be able to sleep at night with the windows open. The units really make a difference on hotter days as we have been able to set our A/C at 75F and it hardly ever comes on! Without a doubt we saved significant dollars on our electric bill. Love this product!”
Cooled Us Off
“We installed one and we really noticed the difference in these last couple of days as our house was really cool when we came in from work without the AC turned on. I am thinking I may install one on the cottage.”
Contractors and Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.
Endorsed by HGTV\'s @bryanbaeumler 🇨🇦
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.CA! ✨🛒
2126 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West
RPO S Common Mall
P.O. Box 67067
617 Douro Street