A modular roof mount solar-powered attic fan that easily retrofits into existing vent covers. Generally requires two units that can be strategically located on a roof for optimal air-flow. A natural solar energy driven fan, making high efficient yet quiet ventilation via its top grade brushless motor. An energy-saving ventilation solution for a healthy and comfortable environment!
Retrofits into existing vent hole or with a new hole cut to 8”- 9”, depending on model.
- Removes moisture and harmful mold and mildew
- Extends lifespan of roofing materials
- Reduces strain on air-conditioners
- Balances indoor temperature
- Prevents ice-damming in winter (without thermal auto shut-off)
Can it be installed anywhere on my roof?
The solar-powered attic fan is expertly designed for installation in three different rooftop methods: gable-end, soffit installations, and easy retrofitting of existing or new roof vent.