With SNOWVENTCO Smart Filter Attic Vent
A modular roof mount solar attic fan that easily retrofits into existing or new vent covers such as the SNOWVENTCO vent Type B (included). Generally requires two units that can be strategically located on a roof for optimal air-flow. A natural solar energy driven fan, making highly efficient yet quiet ventilation via its top grade brushless motor. An energy-saving ventilation solution for a healthy and comfortable environment!
- Improves home health and comfort by removing moisture, harmful mold, mildew, and radon gases
- Extends life span of roofing materials
- Reduces energy costs
- Reduces strain on air-conditioners
- Balances indoor temperature
- Prevents ice-damming in winter (without thermal auto shut-off)
20 Year Limited Warranty
Smart Filter Attic Vent with Micropore Stainless Steel Filter Technology
SNOWVENTCO Upper Roof Exhaust Vent, 50 sq. in.
Designed and manufactured in Canada, SNOWVENTCO’s patented, CSA-approved, polypropylene and stainless-steel design enables heat and moisture to escape your attic… while providing a hail-resistant, clog-free, 99%+ impenetrable barrier (SNOWVENTCO’s unique micropore stainless steel Smart Filter), which has thousands of 120-micron holes keep out all unwanted elements. The Smart Filter is engineered not to clog thanks to the porcelain-like smoothness of the steel screen and the outflow of warm air from the attic, which continuously cleans the filter.
- Featuring micropore stainless steel filter technology: hail resistant, over 99% impenetrable barrier to snow, rain, insects and vermin
- Patented pleated filter design provides 80 sq in of filter surface for a 50 sq in NFA vent
- Exceeds CSA airflow requirements
- Intake air is filtered on an ongoing basis
- CSA Approved