Solar Powered Attic Fan
An Affordable Smart Home Upgrade
- Improves home comfort
- Reduces energy costs
- Extends lifespan of roofing materials and air-conditioner
- Reduces mold, rust, rot and mildew
SOLAR ATTIC FAN – iSOLAR 19W-MOD • 100% Solar Powered • up to 400 CFM • Ideal for a 600 sq. ft. area • All Season Ventilation Benefit • Keeps Attics Cool • Prevents Moisture Causing Damage • Improves Home Comfort • Endorsed by HGTV’S Bryan Baeumler • by iSolar Solutions (19W-MOD)
A modular roof mount solar-powered attic fan that easily retrofits into existing vent covers. Generally requires two units that can be strategically located on a roof for optimal air-flow. A natural solar energy driven fan, making high efficient yet quiet ventilation via its top grade brushless motor. An energy-saving ventilation solution for a healthy and comfortable environment!
Retrofits into existing vent hole or with a new hole cut to 8”- 9”, depending on model.
- Removes moisture and harmful mold and mildew
- Extends lifespan of roofing materials
- Reduces strain on air-conditioners
- Balances indoor temperature
- Prevents ice-damming in winter (without thermal auto shut-off)
Can it be installed anywhere on my roof?
The solar-powered attic fan is expertly designed for installation in three different rooftop methods: gable-end, soffit installations, and easy retrofitting of existing or new roof vent.
"We are really glad we got these fans installed. I have seen a big difference on the top floor when it's hot out. My husband has been on the roof a couple of times and the installation is solid. I really recommend this company and the fans."
- Ri Ri
Source: Google Review
"Works great keeps the attic cooler and our hydro bills haven't increased since putting this on the roof. Highly recommend"
- Doreen Lund
Source: Google Review
"Device works quite well. A SLIGHT hum noted when device activates. Still doing good job 5 yr since installation. Noticeable improvement in temperature in my home on second floor. Installers did great job, done quickly and professionally. I have a 4000 sq ft home with 2 roof devices"
- Roger Bunn
Source: Google Review
"I retrofitted (2) 19 Watt-MOD units into my existing roof vents in 2014. This product did everything it was supposed to and more."
- John Lambert
Source: Google Review
Features & Specs
19W solar panel
Polycrystalline, adjustable / detachable size: 38.1×44.6×2.5 cm (15×17.5×1 in.)
(5) Composite plastic fan blades. 7.6 cm (3 in.)
66 cm (26 in.) length cable to connect solar panel and fan. Longer cable sizes available.
One-piece fan and plenum for easy retrofit under existing vent covers.
17.2×15.2×5 cm (6.7×6.x2 in.)
250 to 400 CFM*
46×38.8×9 cm (18.1×15.4×3.5 in.)
4.03 kg. (8.9 lbs.)
Roof/Attic, Gable or Crawlspace, Golf Course Washrooms, Sheds and Outbuildings
Thermal Auto Shut-off Switch
Optional Shut-off Switch – Set to 20C/68F
7.6 cm (3 in.) diameter
< 65 dB
Aluminum & recycled plastic, high quality ball bearings
Motor Intrusion Protection
IP56 (Dust Resistant)
*Due to lack of industry standards, CFM is often quoted as the maximum peak output of a bare fan in laboratory conditions. iSolar CFM is representative of operating in typical attic conditions ranging in output from 250 CFM to a maximum of 400 CFM, depending on intensity of the sunlight and duration of direct sunlight on the panel.
Our Product has Been Tested for Safety, Air-Pressure Compliance, Hurricane Wind Endurance and Energy Efficiency by the Following Independent Organizations:
By design, the 19W-MOD iSolar Attic Fan focuses on the Environment and Sustainability
- The 19W-MOD iSolar Attic Fan is manufactured with cast aluminum, aluminum and recycled plastic, all of which are recyclable at end of life which is estimated to be 20 years or more.
- Our packaging is produced with recycled paper.
- Our product is 100% solar powered and therefore uses no electricity.
- iSolar Attic Fan extends the life of roofing materials (shingles and wooden trusses) by keeping the attic related surfaces dry and free from mold and mildew.
- The iSolar Attic Fan extends the life of air-conditioners as they will require less usage due to lower temperatures in the home. Lower temperatures will trigger the AC ON switch less frequently.
- The iSolar Attic Fan was developed to be as simple and environmentally slimmed down as possible to avoid inclusion of unnecessary and bulky additional materials such as batteries, extra solar panels, timers, controls and regulator components.
How can you cool your home without spending a cent on electricity? With Solar Powered Attic Fans!
- Easy installation – with no wiring
- Cools living space and reduces humidity
- Helps increase the life of the roof and air-conditioner system
- Turns hot, humid attic air into cash by cutting electricity use
- Helps a homeowner ‘’go solar’’ for less than $500*
- 20 year limited warranty
*Remember to inquire about government and/or utility incentives!
Tax Credits and Energy Efficiency Programs
In March 2018, the Ontario AffordAbility Fund Trust (AFT) included the Mechanical Attic Fan category to its list of Level 2 and Level 3 Measures with a special emphasis on solar powered attic fans which would include the model manufactured by International Solar Solutions (iSolar).
Call your local electric utility company and ask about your eligibility to receive our iSOLAR ATTIC FANS as part of the Ontario Government’s AffordAbility Fund Program.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The iSolar Attic Fan is ideal for Government and Utility supported renewable energy and conservation programs and has so far been approved for a number of TRMs in different utility markets. The iSolar Attic Fan warrants incentives, tax credits and other forms of program benefits.
Residential solar products have been eligible for a US Federal Tax Credit for many years. In 2020 the credit is 26% of the total installed cost of a residential solar product!
After installing your solar solution you fill out IRS form 595 and include it with your annual tax filing. See Sample Form 595.
Only products backed by this publicized statement (on the manufacturer’s website) are eligible for the Tax Credit. Manufacturer’s Certification Statement
Contractors and Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.