Solar Powered Gable Fan
Your Solar Wise Solution to Home Comfort
A one-piece roof mount, high performance solar hybrid attic fan capturing natural solar power, creating efficient ventilation with a quiet brushless motor. An energy-saving green solution for a healthy and comfortable home environment.
100% solar-powered. The iSolar Attic fan refreshes stale overheated attic air with no electricity required. Hybrid AC adapter included for continuous operation. Wind-driven rain and hurricane endurance tested.
- Removes moisture and harmful mold and mildew
- Extends roofing materials lifespan
- Reduces strain on air-conditioners
- Balances indoor temperature
Compact. Strong Construction. Flexible Design.
Fully assembled solar roof fan comes with adjustable solar panel on top and strong hot dip galvanized steel base and hood, finished with anti-UV epoxy resin spray coating, compact design all in one unit. Detachable mounting plate for easy installation. No maintenance. Stainless steel guard and screws.
Features & Specs
40W DC Solar and 110 VAC Adapter with Auto Power Recognition and 5 meters (16 ft.) of power cord
Monocrystalline, Hinged, Black Edge, Fully Adjustable, Aluminum Frame 495x495x25 mm (19.5×19.5×1 in.)
(5) x 35.6 cm (14”) Aluminum Alloy High Pitch Blades
Top Shroud Cover Fan Housing/Base
1.2 mm Hot Dip Galvanized steel with antirust, anti-UV epoxy resin spray coating to prevent corrosion and color fading
304 Stainless Mesh
Fan/Air Duct Size
365 mm (14”)
Automatic Thermal Switching
Set to 25C (77F) (on) and 18C (64F) (off)
2040 CFM *
570x570x230 mm (22.5×22.5×9 in.)
20 years limited
External Rotor Brushless DC Motor
40W DC and 110VAC Adapted
Fan Diameter, 365mm (14”)
< 45 dB
Aluminum and plastic, high quality ball bearings.
Motor Intrusion Protection
IP68 High Performance External Rotor Motor(simultaneous bearing and housing rotation, waterproof and dust-proof)
*Due to lack of industry standards, CFM is often quoted as the maximum peak output of a bare fan in laboratory conditions. iSolar CFM is representative of its fully-integrated units operating in typical attic conditions.
HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler
iSolar Attic Fan is the Way to Go!
“We installed 2 fans on our home and have enjoyed a dramatic temperature drop on our second floor. It’s nice to be able to sleep at night with the windows open. The units really make a difference on hotter days as we have been able to set our A/C at 75F and it hardly ever comes on! Without a doubt we saved significant dollars on our electric bill. Love this product!”
Cooled Us Off
“We installed one and we really noticed the difference in these last couple of days as our house was really cool when we came in from work without the AC turned on. I am thinking I may install one on the cottage.”
Contractors and Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.
Endorsed by HGTV\'s @bryanbaeumler 🇨🇦
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.CA! ✨🛒
2126 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West
RPO S Common Mall
P.O. Box 67067
617 Douro Street