iSolar Attic Fan Accessories
Your Solar Wise Solution to Home Comfort
Adjustable Thermostat with Bypass Switch
An adjustable thermostat ( 0℃~50℃ / 50℉~122℉ ) and a manual switch are combined to control solar fan work / stop more flexibly at any time, include 2m cable to connect with fan. In 2021 look for a wirelss solution that can provide the same functionality and be managed from a smart phone.
Protective Mesh Fan Guard
Attaching a aluminum fan guard to prevent fan blades from getting damaged or animals from getting inside the house.
Flexible Fan Base
Different from the 530x530mm standard galvanized steel fan base, the enlarged aluminum fan base in 600x600mm is more flexible, to better mount on metal or tile roofs.
HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler
iSolar Attic Fan is the Way to Go!
“We installed 2 fans on our home and have enjoyed a dramatic temperature drop on our second floor. It’s nice to be able to sleep at night with the windows open. The units really make a difference on hotter days as we have been able to set our A/C at 75F and it hardly ever comes on! Without a doubt we saved significant dollars on our electric bill. Love this product!”
Cooled Us Off
“We installed one and we really noticed the difference in these last couple of days as our house was really cool when we came in from work without the AC turned on. I am thinking I may install one on the cottage.”
Contractors and Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.
2126 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West
RPO S Common Mall
P.O. Box 67067
617 Douro Street